Tuesday 6 September 2016

KEEP CALM: 4 WEEKS TO GO.

Weh di guan!?

The mission flies and I cannot believe that the countdown is on... How did that even happen? Well this week was great! I think, I can't even remember the weeks anymore. Its crazy!  But we had Zone Conference so we went to the mainland on Saturday for that. That same night we had a Primary activity and that was actually very good. Usually our activities here, we don't get the best turn outs but it wasn't too shabby. Sunday, we had family night with Marlene and then with Juicy... I love these family nights. It helps us build a strong relationship with their families, we strengthen each other and they are able to be strengthened as a family unit as well. 

FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!! 

Well, I am on a rollercoaster at the moment, where I'm crying one second and then happy the next... I don't know. It's just weird that its all coming to an end :'( But I love you all. Sorry, its short... but keep on keeping on. The church is true. Love one another. It doesn't cost anything to be kind. BE KIND!!! 

I love you all,

Sister Loli













No comments:

Post a Comment