Thursday 8 September 2016

... & I'll tell you all about it when I see you again


Hey guys...


So this week was great! I have one week left and its so weird. So some highlights.. If I can remember lol...

So, Billy (our Muslim investigator) has a brother and sister who live in Bankstown. Crazy huh?! He wants me to visit them when I get home... So, lets do that! LOL! He gave me their addresses and was tryna hook me up with his younger brother LOL... But yeah, Billy is still so great!!!

Then the ZL's had interchanges here on the island and it was really good to have Chavez back for 3 days and then my LAST DISTRICT MEETING EVER !!! It was cool, we took a lot of cool pics. I'll send them after.

Also this week we've been helping Marlene out at the library a lot and she's got me doing stock and spread sheets and stuff... I was like, "man I ain't ready for that life yet..." omg, real life is coming and I feel like ... freaaak! #overwhelmed... but all goods, I got this.

ONE MORE WEEK - 9 MORE DAYS!!!!!

 

Well, the church is true. GO TO CHURCH. Read the Book of Mormon, it only talks of good things.

Pray always, Heavenly Father wants to hear from you.

I LOVE YOU ALL. Next week is my last... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

All my loving,

Sister Loli

😘👯🙊🙉🙈 


 

I'M COMING HOME:

 

SATURDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER 2016 @ 6:45am, Sydney International Airport.

 

Its over ðŸ˜­ 

 

ARRIVAL:   SYDNEY, NS (KINGSFORD SMITH), 
TERMINAL 1              17 SEP 06:45

 

PSS. Oh also, got sick at church yesterday like nearly died so we slept at The Alden's last night and got to watch the sun rise. It was nice. They're like millionaires! #pisto

PSSS. Enjoy my pics of my final days :,(













No comments:

Post a Comment