Tuesday 25 August 2015

"I used to wonder why does Dad pray so long?".....

Hola!!!!

The work is so great! Have I told you how much I love being a missionary? And how much I would have regretted it if I didn't come out to serve? I love it so much! It is the greatest thing that I could ever do and I am so grateful, so thankful, so blessed to have been called to serve.

This week I have only heard from Mum and Leata but that’s okay, as long as I get an email from my Mum, I am okay.

This mission is different from all the others but its THE BEST IN THE WORLD... No joke. Probably because of us missionaries... hahahaha #Humble

THE EXCITING NEWS THAT I HAVE IS I GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE ON TUESDAY... YESSSSSSS!!!!! It will be my first time in the El Salvador templo. I am so damn excited!

Time goes so fast... I don’t like it. Like, yeah I want it to hurry up because I miss you guys a ton! But the feeling that I have as a missionary, is the best... there are no words to describe this feeling. To have the companionship of the spirit all the time, to feel the presence of angels, to feel such a great protection.... We, as missionaries, are so protected. We are legit messengers of God, representatives of Jesucristo! I love it love it love it!

Sounds like Eternity is having a blast in Samoa. Tell her to take care of her body. Them mozzie bites are DREADFUL... TRUST ME, I KNOW... This country is ten times worse than Samoa. I’m pretty sure I had chikingunya or dengue or something. But I’m better now, thank goodness. But tell Eternity to sleep in her net. Ha-ha funny story our mission got in trouble from Sis Hintze (Mission President’s wife) cos heaps of misioneros have been getting dengue, chikingunya or sers... this new disease and its bcos they haven’t been sleeping under their nets. So it is a rule, or as my prez would say... it’s a commandment.

Yeah, my soa is cool. Like obviously you can never get along with someone one hundred per cent... like me and kava fought all the time but i love her to death... but yes Sister Wagner is cool. We are doing so much work, and I love it.

So funny cos I used to wonder why Dad prays so long... lol but my prayers in the morning and night are like 2 hours long. Hahahaha I am my Fathers daughter I guess lol.

It’s so crazy cos when you hear from missionaries you never hear about their struggles with the language... Every day I know I’m improving but it’s a learning process. It’s hard though, I aint gonna lie, but with God all things are possible. He never gives us a commandment that he hasn’t already prepared a way for us to accomplish it with. 1 Nefi 3:7...

Whats happening with Lafoga? Is he okay? Freaaaak! Let me know please. And send my love to the Mailatas, I will pray for them. I always do anyway. I love you guys so much. Tell everyone I love them. I love you Mumma, SO MUCH HEAPS AND HEAPS. SEND MY LOVE TO MY DADDY. I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPLAIN. Keep it real. And remember - Do your part and our Lord will do His

I love you always,

Hermana Loli


Don’t miss me too much, I’ve got work to do!~

No comments:

Post a Comment