Wednesday 26 August 2015

Exact Obedience Brings MIRACLES!!!!

Hi my beautiful family...

Man I miss you guys! So today is P-day... It’s boring... I just wanna go and work... or maybe nap. Not sure which one yet LMAO! But yeah, the mission is good. I am better now, no longer dying. So that’s a good thing right?!

Quick story, after we emailed last week we went to Papa Johns to eat. And Carlos (the gay waiter) comes out and is like "hola, como esta?" with a real excited tone... and kisses me hello... omg my zone were all just watching in awe hahaha. Then after they’re like, "Hermana you can’t do that?” And I was like "Do I look stupid? I know this fools!" But there was nothing I could do lmao. My district leader just kept laughing.

Anyways, I have the best news...

My family, La familia Melara... THEY CAME TO CHURCH YESTERDAY... OMG I DIED... I actually cried later lol... And Kevin one of our new investigadores came to church too. AHHHH MIRACLES!!!

We also had 5 less active families come... The ward was so amazed bcos these families hadn’t been to church for like 3 or 4 years. And La familia Molina (the family that reminds me of us) just kept saying how great it was and that our work is so beautiful (it makes more sense in Spanish)... pues si, the work is beautiful, not our work but missionary work. I love this work so much and even though the language is annoying, I know it’s coming along. Slowly,  but surely... I love it all!

What else happened this week? Well apart from our goal to baptise this family, I don’t know what else. That family is my goal right now. I want them to be together forever. I always want to cry when I see them. They are just the greatest... Ahhh! 

So my area is kinda 2 parts... kinda like, for example... Bay Road and the Ridgeway... So there is La Gloria and San Pedro... La Gloria is all the "richer" people and San Pedro is the slums... So alot of our less actives live in San Pedro and we think the reason why they stop coming is bcos of the separation of the classes... Anyway we are trying to fix that problem right now. It’s weird bcos San Pedro is poor, poor poor... like poorer than I have ever seen before but I actually prefer it down there. They are heaps humble and so I think that’s why I love it. It’s such a trek to get down and up from there but I still love it. Except this week the sun has been really strong and so I am blacker than black right now... I was before but more now... crazy!

Anyways sorry this week’s email is so boring... No exciting stories except for the normal gangsters... MS13 and 18's that you run into randomly on the street and have to cross the road without being obvious to avoid them hahahaha. But apart from that, we all good. It’s weird but everyone carries a gun, like all the vigilantes but you just get so use to it you don’t think twice... I can’t even remember what it was like before hahaha... those ones J.

But yeah, please pray for my family... La familia Melara... I just want them to know the truth and come unto Christ... 

Thanks for all your support and love and prayers. I love you guys so much. WORK WITH THE MISSIONARIES!!!! THEY NEED YOU.... Also, I GET TO GO INSIDE THE TEMPLE TOMORROW... MY FIRST TIME HERE IN EL SALVADOR... I AM SO EXCITEDDD... and that’s all.

I love missionary work, I love the people here. I know God lives and loves me and is always protecting me here... I know that as we are obedient we will be protected and see miracles. Obedience brings blessings, but exact obedience brings miracles. I LOVE YOU GUYS. BE GOOD. My times over but I love you....

LA QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!!


Hermana Loli



Don’t miss me too much I’ve got work to do

No comments:

Post a Comment