Tuesday 26 May 2015

WEEK 10!!!!!!

Hey guys!

Sorry I´m late in emailing even though you guys are all probably still sleeping. But today for P-day we went to the beach... 
LA PLAYAAAAA! It was fun I guess, good Zone unity. I had my umbrella hahahaha but I always do so nothing has changed... Can’t get any darker... But yes this week went WAY too fast. Actually this whole change has been SO FAST AND FURIOUS I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT. We have only 2 more weeks of this change left. Crazy! But yeah it has been super chivo! Every night this week I´ve dreamt about home which is weird. But I´m all good. Take care of mi Padres... I miss them! I heard Daddy had an attack... Ummmm why? My parents are old. Keep them safe. I miss the Seupule’s tell them I miss them. Invite them to Evotia’s blessing. THEY NEED THE GOSPEL!! I love you guys heaps. Sorry not enough time cos Ive been sending photos. But I am good, I got the kupe mum.. thank you I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! The work is going forth. I know that this church is true with all of my heart. I am so blessed to be out here serving the most high. I would be LOST without this TRUE Gospel in my life. I cannot believe it sometimes, that I’m a missionary.. SO CRAZYYY!!!! But anyways I LOVE YOUUUU ALLLLLLL!!!!

My first District!!!! 

My trainer - Hermana Kava

Office Elders - Fonoimoana & Fauver

My CCM Companion - Hermana Scott 

Poly's United!!! Hahaha!

Elder Fonoimoana (Hawaii/Utah)
Hermana Lino (California)
Elder Maliga (Utah)
Hermana Kava (Hawaii)
Me (Australia, Newcastle)
Elder Fiu (Melbourne)
SHOUTOUTS:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TO MY BABY HAAANSYYYY!!! I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH!!!
Happy birthday to my inigual sistaaaa Leata, be good over there lingling...
Happy birthdayyyyy to Minzzzz.... so olddddd lol kidding. Hope your wife buys you stuff lol.

I LOVE YOU ALL.... 

DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH, IVE GOT WORK TO DO!!!!

Hermana Loli xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment