Wednesday 24 February 2016

Happy Valentines!~



Hi Everyone!!!





































Hope you had a lovely Valentine's DAY!!! And that you spoilt your loved ones xx
Yeah I'm good! Thanks for your messages. I'm working hard!


Working hard!J


But I love the mission! It's crazy but yes, I love it! It's the best in the world... I can't believe that there was a time that I did not want to come out!!! How hard was that process?

Ingrid & Elvis


I guess it must be hard for most people to make the decision to come but once you're out here you forget about everything and all the hard times are so worth it! Wow! I only have 7 months! I don't know where the time went?!
My baby Reina


I know that this church is true and that God lives and loves us. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on the earth and that we have all the Priesthood keys restored through a Prophet, Joseph Smith.

Maceda's Birthday



























Missionary work is real, help the missionaries and do good!

Barrientos, me & Fauver singing for Mariano & Jorge's FAREWELL


I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Happy Birthday to everyone that's had a birthday!  I've left my birthday diary at home! I only remember Uncle James' Birthday is the same day as Valentine's Day!!! Happy Birthday Uncle!!! LOVE YOU xx




Know that I love you my family and friends!!!!


Sister Loli
Goodbye KAVA! Separated again :'( She went back to El Savs!


Don't miss me too much I've got work to do!


PS.
I FOUND IT!!!! BUBBLE TEA!! WOOP WOOP! ADIOS AMIGOS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment