Wednesday 14 October 2015

GENERAL CONFERENCE!


WOW. AMAZING. INSPIRED. MOTIVATING. SERVANTS OF THE MOST HIGH!
 General Conference this past weekend. Just, wow. I was blessed to have the opportunity to watch it in ENGLISH. I mean, Spanish is great and all but I think you feel the spirit more in your first language yeah?
 
We went to the stake centre and then the gringos and I (because I'm not gringa, I'm Australian jajaja) went to a room where we had the conference in ENGLISH! Saturday and Sunday. Oh my word, is was amazing. Easily the  HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK! I like cried throughout most of it hahaha. I know, still a sook. Its worse now. I cry at the drop of a pin man. Yes, I suck.
 
But anyways, the speakers are called of God. They really are, you can see the light of Christ just shine through. As a missionary watching the conference you don't apply these things to your own life, because nothing is about you anymore. You try and see if you can learn something for your investigators. But naturally, I took things in for myself hahaha.
 
I LOVED PRESIDENT NELSON'S TALK!!!! I need to be one of those women he spoke about! I was scribbling notes like cray cray! I am hoping that it helps my investigators in some way and myself.  I also loved, not sure who the speaker was but he was speaking about PONDERISE... You guys will see this weekend.
 
Man, I am so on struggle street right now. And I so needed that conference, I love our Prophet Thomas S. Monsen so much. He is truly a man of God. Our leaders are called of God and are here to serve us. We just need to hear them and apply their teachings, also there was another talk I liked... but you guys will see it this week. I LOVED THEM ALL!!! WATCH ALL THE SESSIONS. THEY WERE ALL SO GOOD.
 
Heed the words of our leaders. These are THE LAST DAYS! The time to prepare is NOW... That is the purpose of life. DO all that you can to preapre to meet God. Think of it this way, if Jesus came today... would you be ready to receive Him? If not, CHANGE!!! If so, congratulations... ENDURE TO THE END. Keep on going, be believing. DONT GIVE UP. The world today is full of so much evil, more than ever before.
 
DONT GIVE IN, DONT GIVE UP... GO FORWARD WITH FAITH! WE ARE THE FINISHERS.... DO IT AND DO IT RIGHT!!!! I love you all so so so so so much!
Hermana Loli
 
Don't miss me too much! I've got WORK to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment