Thursday 17 September 2015

I have a year left .... hehehehehe


Hey!  I love you guys. Sorry no time this week but i love you guys a bunch... and I miss you guys and pray every day that you guys are safe!

Don’t worry about me I am fine. Life is good, I’m a missionary. Freak it’s the best...

We had stake conference yesterday... it was the bomb.
Me and Shirley Molina at Stake Conference
 

I LOVE YOU GUYS,. I WILL WRITE MORE NEXT WEEK PROMISEEEE...


But this work is the best it honestly is.

I don’t even know why it took me so long to make this decision. I’m such a fool! Lol!

But I love this work like no other. It is the best thing I have ever done and probably will ever do. I miss it already and I still have a year left... Lol!

Well, today in a year I will be on the plane home... how depressing yeah? I don’t wanna leave.

But let’s live in the present, the future is depressing hahaha! Well got to go…
 
SHOUTOUTS!!!!
Tovia! Happy Birthday!
To my mains! Junior!!! I miss you! Hope you had the best day - feliz cumpleaños que te amo hermano!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
 
Okay everyone gotta go!
Don't miss me too much I've got work to do xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment