Thursday 17 September 2015

This life is for me ...


The other night I dreamt that I was in my last change (last area/transfer) and then I dreamt of the plane ride home and then my talk when I was back in Toronto Ward... I was bawling my eyes out.
 
I woke up crying, I just felt so EMPTY and I hated the feeling so much.... ahhhhh! I know that this life is for me and I can’t see myself being anywhere else. I love it here so much! I honestly do!
Can you imagine if I didn’t FINALLY decide to serve? Remember how close I was to not coming out here? Freak that would have sucked big time!

My mission president - Presidente Hintze
 
I love the mission. I love this church with ALL of me. It is so true it makes me want to cry sometimes. It just all makes sense. EVERYTHING!!!!!! How could people not believe? I just don’t understand.
 
But yeah... I LOVE YOU GUYS! Don’t forget. Keep it easy spawnbreezie.. lol. I love you for always... para siempre!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't miss me too much! I've got work to do xx


SHOUTOUT!

Happy Belated Birthday SJ!!!! 18! Wow!

You deserve all the best things life has to offer and I pray you get them.

Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment