Friday 19 June 2015

Papa Johns

Hola mi amores!

This week has been CRAYCRAY!

So after we wrote on Monday we went to Papa Johns ALL YOU CAN EAT for $6.99... It was crazy and so not worth the money cos I only ate 6 pieces but you know. It was cool!

Wednesday was CHANGE MEETING. Kava and I are still the same so YAYYYY! She will finish my training which is good. Our house is nearly done. We just need a sink now... I'm really starting to get used to the cold water and showering with buckets now. It reminds me of Samoa so all good.

Wednesday was kinda sad like 23 missionaries died and we only got like 7 new missionaries. So the mission lost alot. But we're the good few that are left HAHAHA kidding. My mission Dad died with that bunch. I miss that kid!

Thursday was Zone Meetings like every zone meeting. Our new District Leader is Elder Monsen, He is 18 years old from Utah and he is LEGIT!! He plays the guitar and is super chill. I like him already. Osiek is still here with us so that’s cool too. 

I LOVE THE MISSION, MISSION IS LIFEEEEE!!!

We started teaching a family, Rosanna is the mum, Alan is the 17 year old son and Nicolle the 10 year old daughter. The husband has another lady on the side and it makes Alan mad b'cos then his dad has no time for him. He fully opened up to us, the mum as well and they are super nice. The one problem with them is Alan always hugs us and kisses us on the cheek. So we need to put a stop to that! Hahaha!

JAVIER GETS BAPTISED THIS SATURDAAAAYYY!!!!! So excited that I could cry... He’s super awesome too! Love that guy.

Also we had a multi-zona on Friday cos the Hintze's son just finished his mission from Guatemala and came to speak with us. So, he will be here for a week before he heads home to Utah. It was super cool and Hermana Hintze asked us to do an item for him. So Fiu lead the HAKA and Lino, Kava and I did the girl maori part in the back GHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA! Osiek and Mikkelson did the haka with Fiu cos Fonoimoana had left somewhere and Mapusua was in the toilet hahahaha. But it was super fun!!!




In the photo attached is Elder Kapisi (half Samoan from Hawaii), who mission died this last change, Elder Mapusua (Samoan from Cali), me kava fonoimoana and Elder Sitani (Tongan from Utah)...

I miss you guys so much! But I LOVE IT HERE....IT IS LIFE, MISSION LIFE IS REAL LIFE FOR REAL... And I love it!!! 

Okay love you guys forever. SORRY it’s so short!!!

SHOUTOUTS!!! 
Happy Birthday Elaine!!! 


I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER... DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH, IVE GOT WORK TO DO!!!

HERMANA LOLI!!!

Estoy feliz!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment