Thursday 2 April 2015

Sonrisa Siempre!!!

Hola amigoes! I don't have much time on the email today because I think we may be leaving the CCM today for a little bit. We were able to go the temple again this morning and it was just so beautiful. I have been able to get really close with my intake (DISTRICTO LUCAS & ISAIAS) and its a good thing because it cures me from my homesickness. I love it here, I do.

I mean, being able to dedicate my everything to Lord is so wonderful. I am making every moment count. Some days are hard but they are all worth it and I grow from them.

So this week has been a crack up! (they don't say crack up here but everyone’s starting to adopt it)... I taught the sisters from my intake the HAKA and I was in fits of laughter watching them do it. They are the cutest. Me and Hermana Lino were teaching them and they just crack me right up. Hahahah! Hahahahaha! Still laughing just typing it.

So the Latinos and the older Norte's left today which is sad but it means we get new ones and I guess it also means that we're getting older. I cannot believe it has already been two weeks. I feel like I just walked in here yesterday. Cray cray!

Also, I had a fit at one of the Elder's this week hahaha we're all good now but he was frustrating. It was just funny cos now everyone’s kinda like "man Hermana loli is nice but when shes mean... shes mean" hahahahahaha dont mess with the OG lmao. man i miss you guys mucho... and mi espanol es muy mal pero con mucho orar it will get better... ahhhhhh i love you guys. I think we've all come to the realisation that in the CCM everybody's emotions are magnified and people are going to clash so we've decided that we need to be extra careful of each other lol.

Anyways, one of my teachers Hermana Garcia taught us the EFY medley in Spanish and yesterday we sung it for the missionaries that left for the field today. It was so spiritual. I loved it.

Umm, what else happened... SO MUCH HAPPENS! Everyday feels like a week that when I get to my journal at night I need to re-think if that thing happened today or last week lol. It’s full on. But I loved it. I have never felt so close to the Lord in my whole life.

Es muy bonita! Yo se que Dios es nuestra Padre Celestial y nos ama, Yo se que Jesucristo es El Salvador, Retentor, maestro y nuestra hermano. Yo se que El Evangelio de Jesucristo es verdadero y El Libro de Mormon es las palabras de Dios. Las Escrituras son inspirado. Yo se que el Evangelio bendices son las familias. Yo se que las familias son eternos!!! En el nombre de Jesucristo, amen!

I feel so blessed and privileged to be a servant of God... and an instrument in His hands. I love you guys so much and I pray for you cara dia, siempre! Oh hold up... I know the first vision (Primera Vision) lol I can't believe it hahaha. The gift of tongues is real. I LOVE YOU ALL. Keep smiling...

SONRISA SIEMPRE!!! Don't miss me too much, I got work to do. Hermana Loli, xoxoxoxo

Here is a Translation of Sister Loli’s Spanish spiel above:
“It is very nice here, I know God is our Heavenly Father and He loves us, I know that Jesus Christ is our Saviour, is our Redeemer, teacher and our brother. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the Book of Mormon is the word of God. The scriptures are inspiring; I know the Gospel blesses families. I know that families are eternal, in the name of Jesus Christ Amen! 
 
And “Sonrisa Siempre” means “Always Smile”… or keep smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment