Tuesday 3 February 2015

SISTER AMITUANA'I

I opened my email this morning & received Sister Amituanai's last email before she comes home & I am bawling my eyes out! I can just tell by the testimony that she has shared, that she has grown SO MUCH! I guess it's true what they say, "missions change you"... I wanted to share her email with you, so here it is:

"LAST EMAIL EVERRRR!‏

Well my Dear Brothers & Sisters,I can't believe how fast time has gone! It's already been 18 months here in the field & now they're telling me it's time to go home! :(I can't believe it still but I am so so so grateful that I could serve a mission here in the beautiful land of Japan! I am so so so grateful for this amazing opportunity to serve here in The Lords vineyard doing those things that please our Father in Heaven, as I have reflected on my mission & looked back on the work I have done here & relied on our God to guide me everyday to serve his children I am so so so heartbroken to leave this land that I love so much but I know that I can look back & say that "I've done my best".I just want to share my simple testimony with you, I know that this work is true, it is soooo true & most of all REAL! The Lord is working amongst his children to bring about this great work & I have just been so grateful & privileged to be apart of it.I know that God loves His children & I have seen his love everyday in my mission & you can see it no matter where you are if you just open your eyes & LOOK.I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE! I know it with all my heart & I know that because God loves us he restored this church through The Prophet Joseph Smith! I know that Jesus Christ is our savior & redeemer & that he  will take anyone who will turn to him & bring them happiness, peace & joy.I have been so happy & felt such satisfaction everyday in the field knowing that I am doing all that God wants me to be doing, there is no greater or more satisfying work upon this earth! I promise that if you participate & join this great work you will feel a joy beyond your imagination! Now that I've come this far I'm never turning back. I am so excited for what life has in store now that I know that God loves me & will never forsake me.D&C 128:22"Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause? Go forward and not backward. Courage, brethren; and on, on to the victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad..."I know with all my heart that God loves us & has given us his son Jesus Christ to redeem us all from an awful hell! We can not even imagine or understand how much God loves you & desires for you to return back to Him! I love him & I will sing everlasting praises to my Heavenly King & I pray that he will accept my small but sincere offering of 18 months here in Japan & the many more days that I  will dedicate in his service while is am still in this mortal frame! I owe my everything to Him & I know that I am nothing but to him I am something! Don't ever forget who you are & please embrace & partake of His goodness! I love you all so much & I will forever love this blessed land, JAPAN! HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Timothy 4:7" I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"
In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.Aishitemasu!Amituanai Shimai in Japan!"

Amen & amen!

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment