Tuesday 28 June 2016

LA ISLA BONITA - 14 JUNE 2016


Just got a call, I am going to the ISLA BONITA! #EmergencyTransfers...



So crazy, two more changes and thats it. Ugh! But yeah, I don't get to kill Alcantara :( I am sad!





This week was goodbye to the Hintze's.. so depressing! But I know that our new President will be just as great... I love the Hintze's though. Ugh! So hard!


Elder Osiek summed it up well, "But also this week we had our last multizone with our mission president and his wife, really bittersweet. We learned lots from them, and we will forever be grateful for them and their counsel and guidance". 


But yeah.. so I am out! I am going to the island with my MTC companion Sister Scott. Crazy but yeah... But I am going to miss Santa Elena.


So depressing! Ahh! Yeah crazy crazy crazy! I love you guys... just wanted to fill yous in. I love you all! Pics pics pics!!!

 

Sister Loli


Don't miss me too much, I've got work to do xx

No comments:

Post a Comment