Tuesday 8 March 2016

Letter to My Mum: "Here I am baby..."

Oh Mumma! I miss you so much! Life is sweet here on the battlefield. Sometimes its tiring but its so ... what's the word? Fulfilling?!~ I love it so much Mumma! This is exactly what I needed for my life. Oh my gosh!

Playing with the Vivas kids in the playhouse
So we are teaching this one girl named Zeana Myers... she is 14 years old and she is super positive! I love her to death!!!! She understands everything we teach her and comes to church every Sunday. The only thing with her right now is that she wants to be 100% sure that this is the true church. I know she knows it, but I think she is waiting for something... Still tryna figure out what she's waiting for. The thing is, she used to get the lessons from the missionaries before... like maybe 2 years (or 1 year) ago. And then we started teaching her again anew - 2 weeks ago. She is awesome, sassy, funny and straight up. I love it here so much! Belize is paradise!


Sister Barrientos (B) & Elder de Leon are first cousins... and are in the same mission...
How cool is that???? It's awesome because they were raised together & she's allowed to hug him.
It's hektik!!!! I wish my first cousin was serving with me! Vite ??

Also, me and B (Barrientos) met a couple (Americans) who came up to us and say "Hey sisters, how are you?" and we thought they were members and then they tell us that they're from the reformed church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They were super nice and kept calling us "cousins" of the church. The man is actually one of the seventy of that church. They were explaining to us the history of their church and how they are based in Independence, Missouri. I asked if they still have a Prophet and they said recently that stopped because Joseph Smith's line stopped having sons... #aca-awkward lol. But you know, each to ya own. They were heaps nice so I was good.
Anyways... the mission is the best! Tell tee she'll regret it if she doesn't serve. Plain and simple. And regret is the WORST feeling you could feel... I love this Gospel. It is so TRUE! It just makes sense... this is the church of God... there is no other words to be said. THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE CHURCH. There is no doubt in my mind. This is the church. This is it.


Well I love you Mumma, so much! HEAPS AND HEAPS AND HEAPS!!!! Til next week.

Also... I need garments and shoes... just letting you know lol. Tell Lulu to send me money. She told me before my mission if I need anything just ask.. "So here I am baby" #UB40 lol! Anyways... I'm out. I love you so much Mumma!!!


SISTER LOLI

SAN SALVADOR WEST-- BELIZE MISSION

Don't miss me too much, I've got work to do xx








No comments:

Post a Comment