Thursday 14 January 2016

Feliz Navidad!


Hey guys!

How are you all? I miss yous heaps! Life out here in Belize is crazy amazing! I LOVE IT! Hows good ol' Oz? I kinda miss it but not heaps. How was Christmas? 

Well Christmas Eve was really my Christmas because that is when I got to speak to you guys. I loved it! It really was that breath of fresh air that I needed. You always need something like that right? Okay... so Christmas day! 

All the shops are closed and so we were pretty screwed LOL but the Casaneda family invited us over to eat and so that was awesome. And then OMG we had to ride 7 miles out to a place called Consejo Shores so that we could skype the gringos families. It was the biggest workout of my life but it was okay... Like I feel like I am pro at this bike thing now. Funny though cos they are taking our bikes away next week. The area presidency said so... and so some missionaries arent that happy about it #MySoa but like I dont care. walking, riding a bike, crawling... I gotta do the work of the Lord.
And I love it, I love it! 

So I gave my first talk in my Corozal branch yesterday and I spoke on HAPPINESS! It was great. My new years reolution is TO BE HAPPY... So HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS AND I WILL TALK TO  YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 2O16! 

 
I LOVE YOU ALL! 

Sista Loli

Don't miss me too much, I've got work to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment