Wednesday 28 January 2015

50 DAYS GUYS

50 DAYS! (Well, 49 but close)...

It is so crazy how fast it is all happening. I felt like I had been waiting forever (& I probably was compared to others) but once I got assigned… everything started becoming a blur! It’s gone oh so fast!

L - R: Eternity, Leata, Sophia, Siuni & Muah!
Victor. N
The girls that I love!


So Sunday came & me & my 5 sisters went to a Multistake YSA fireside. It was good, although we were late I enjoyed being able to see old faces & meet new ones. The face I was probably the most excited to see was Victor’s.

Victor is an old friend from EFY who served in Guatemala. I was very happy to see him because I knew that I wanted to hear his experiences on the mission field. Although they were experiences I probably shouldn’t of asked to hear, I think they will prepare me for what may come & what I may face. He said that he was held up TWICE by thieves who wanted money. He also told me that one of his companions & his companion were robbed & left to walk home in only their garments, he said that two sister missionaries were kidnapped for a WEEK & then were returned (phewwww), he didn’t ride or drive his whole mission – he WALKED everywhere & the list goes on… But then after all of those experiences, he said “he’d do it all again, & that he loved it!”…

I don’t think it matters what I hear or will continue to hear before I leave. I choose to serve! It will be daunting at times, but it will be so worth it & I am ready! I know that everything happens for a reason & that I am meant to be going on my mission. I will admit though, I’m on a rollercoaster of emotions right now…

I’m nervous, excited, scared, anxious, happy, tired, homesick, overjoyed, thrilled, worried, ready to serve my mission!

I know my purpose and it is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ & His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, & enduring to the end. And that's what I will do!

Anything that could make me feel this happy, can’t be wrong. I love the Gospel with all of my heart! I am most definitely blessed!


Sister Loli ;-)