Wednesday 2 July 2014

ITS JUST ONE OF THEM DAYS

Just when I thought everything was done, submitted and gone. And all I had to do was wait... I was wrong. I called my Stake President this morning (who I love to bits!!!) because he needed to speak with me. He told me that there a few things missing from my papers and that once they are complete we will submit. I guess that’s what I get for counting my chickens before they hatch right? I’ve been crying all morning, I just want to go home and cry my little eyes out. But I can’t. I need to stay here at work and stick it out. This is another test or trial and once I overcome it I’ll look back at this and laugh (I think, well I hope). I guess my Father in Heaven knows that I have a lot to work on before I go out preaching the Gospel to the world huh? I know that the main lesson I will learn from this is patience -- and boy, that is something I need to learn! Patience is something that I lack, probably because I’m a bit of a brat and never really have to wait for anything. Heavenly Father knows me better than I know myself. I’m just really upset… So for now, I’m just going to cry – cry, pray and listen to “The Moleni Brothers”. That’s all you can do right? I don’t want to talk to anyone or anyone to talk to me because I’m so annoyed and I don’t want to snap. I’m irritated, upset, angry, sad, depressed, hating everything, mad, not a happy camper, annoyed, infuriated and lost. Confused? I want to serve and I want to serve now. I want to be out there on the field sharing the one thing in the whole world that makes me truly happy. I don’t want to be here anymore… doing nothing.
Just something I should always remember...
Okay. So the first half of my blog was a bit of a downer. But after writing that and re-reading what I wrote I think I will change the tone on that. You know what they say, “Let go and let God”. So that is exactly what I am going to do. I’m going to wipe my tears away, stop complaining, keep smiling and share the Gospel right here and right now – because I don’t need to be set apart as a full-time missionary to share the Gospel. I can share it right now - starting right now! Let’s do this, no more tears. I've got work to do.

Sister Loli ;-)