Monday 21 July 2014

FIRST DOUBT YOUR DOUBTS BEFORE YOU DOUBT YOUR FAITH

And to think I was beginning to lose hope. How silly of me, how could I even think about giving up. I am too blessed to be stressed. My Heavenly Father is with me and stands beside me. He will always be with me and I choose to stand by His side and let Him lead the way.

"Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare aglad tidings of great joy unto this generation."


Doctrine & Covenants 31:3 

So yesterday I met with President and he asked me "is there anything you want to say before I submit your papers?" I answered with a smile "I am so ready, let's do this!". And so there you have it, my papers are in, and now THE WAITING GAME begins! Like actually... Hahaha. And it is about time I say! A mission is something that I have wanted to do since before I can remember. I do remember though, sitting in Primary singing "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission" and imagining what it would be like when my time finally comes and I am called to serve. I'll be honest with you though, as I grew up and became a teenager my desire became hazy. I won't say that I lost it, but it was fading away. Slowly. High school is a distant memory now but I am grateful for those dark times in my life because now I know what I truly want after tasting the bad fruit, I choose the good. Thankfully, that phase didn't last long and my desire was back and in full force. Although I was unsure how to get there. But now I am well and truly on the path to serve. I am where I want to be. I am here, waiting to receive my mission call and I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to cry, tears of happiness, I am so grateful to be able to go out and share the Gospel with others. The Gospel is my everlasting happiness and I hope everybody can feel the joy that I feel when I embrace it. I cannot wait to see that big white envelope with my call inside. I am going to hug it so tight! Hahaha. Well goodbye for now, not forever.

Sister Loli ;-)