Tuesday 18 November 2014

SISTER AIONO



One of our very best friends, Noa left to serve her mission yesterday. She has been called to serve in the Atlanta Georgia Mission. There aren't enough words to explain how proud I am of her - Sister Aiono, whilst preparing for her mission, went through trials very similar to mine. And so being able to see her off at the airport and see that she finally reached her goal to serve, brought tears to my eyes and hope to my heart. I know that I can overcome these trials that I'm facing, if I do it with Heavenly Father, then I have nothing to fear. No matter what comes my way, I will push on because this is something that I've always wanted to do. I cannot wait to join her on the field. I know that I will. 

I will always keep the faith! 

Sister Loli ;-)